NXTGEN have a fantastic Corporate Finance Executive opportunity for an expanding Top 50 accountancy firm based in Cambridge. This is a unique opportunity for those looking to make the move into Corporate Finance from either an Audit or Accounts Prep background. The Corporate Finance Executive will be joining at a time where the firm continues to take on new clients and is expanding it's service offering into niche and specialist areas so the successful candidate will be joining the firm at an exciting time. As Corporate Finance Exec, you will work across an SME client portfolio representing both buyer and seller sides, supporting with valuation, financial modelling, fundraising and due diligence activities. This team operate in a very client facing manner, placing a huge emphasis on relationships so you will also have the opportunity to further develop existing relationships as well as new clients.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Analyse finance statements and prepare documentation for due diligence reports and sales documents
- Support senior members in a wide range of market deals through financial due diligence, valuation reports and financial models
- Prepare market research to support valuation of various companies which may include company analysis, market analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Research potential buyers for businesses and identify potential clients
- Review legal documents such as sale and purchase agreements and competition of accounts
- Project management of M&A processes
Requirements of a Corporate Finance Executive:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Prior experience working on an Audit or Accounts based portfolio of SME clients
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Analytical mindset
This is a high performing team undergoing rapid growth and a fantastic future ahead of it. As such, the successful candidate can shape their own career development with outstanding opportunities to grow with the department.