NXTGEN are working exclusively with a fast growing business based near Attleborough to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Working as part of a small team and reporting into the Finance Manager, you will take full responsibility for processing purchase invoices in a timely and efficient manner. It is expected that the Purchase Ledger clerk will also take responsibility for all supplier and ledger reconciliation’s with responsibilities set to expand as the organisation continues to grow.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Inputting purchase invoices into the system
* Reconcile the ledger to maintain accuracy and integrity
* Prepare and process payment runs
* Deal with supplier queries and maintain high standards of customer service at all times
* Provide additional financial assistance to the finance team during busy periods
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in a sole purchase ledger position and will be confident processing high volumes of invoices on a weekly basis. You will be expected to deal with some key suppliers and customers as part of the role so excellent customer service and relationship management skills are required. Any prior experience with Cloud accounting packages is highly desirable but not essential.