NXTGEN have a new opportunity to work with a well-established and very successful business based in Dereham who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller. This role is offering an opportunity to join a high growth company that is going from strength to strength and have year by year exceeded financial targets. As Credit Controller, you will be managing customers with the objective of securing payments on time and in full, while making sure that credit exposure remains within insured limits. Cashflow is important to any business, and you will be playing a key role as a Credit Controller to overall improve this and reduce the aged debtor. You will be responsible for upholding existing and new relationships within the business and will need to be able to work well as an individual but also as part of a close-knit team. The company offers a brilliant working environment and those who enjoy comradery and want to show there best will exceed in this business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing bad debtor limits, reducing impact on cashflow
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Dealing with any account queries or correspondence and ensure timely resolution.
- Accurately post all invoices and monthly statements
- Reconcile ledger to maintain accuracy and integrity
- Review new customer applications and credit history to mitigate risk
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met
- The raising of Credit and debit note requests for customers
The successful candidate will ideally have gained experience in a Credit control position, or another area of finance. Those who come from a customer focused position and are perhaps seeking a new career in finance then please get in touch today. This role is offering a great opportunity to work with a forward-thinking business who love to see people progress and exceed. The company offer a competitive package with added benefits, which make this even more off a reason to get in touch to find out more.
If this role sounds of interest, please reach out to Connor at NXTGEN to find out more.