NXTGEN Recruitment Limited
NXTGEN RECRUITMENT LIMITED (11574636) falls under the parent company TEC Recruitment Group Limited (09778139) which includes TEC Partners Limited (05092052), TEC Partners (South East) Limited (03970090). These are our technical recruitment specialist partners.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• Your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
NXTGEN collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• CV may also include personal/sensitive personal data (if you upload it!)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide NXTGEN with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or apply for one of our roles via the website https://nxtgenrecruitment.co.uk/ or https://tecpartners.co.uk/
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
NXTGEN may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Via a job board (i.e. Indeed/CV Library/CW Jobs etc) if you have made an application for one of our jobs or if you upload your CV as a jobseeker.
How will we use your data?
NXTGEN collects your data so that we can:
• Process your application(s) and manage your account/recruitment record.
• Email you with relevant opportunities, roles or services we think you might like.
If you agree, NXTGEN will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their relevant services.
• TEC PARTNERS LIMITED (our Technical Recruitment Partner) www.tecpartners.co.uk
• CLOSE BROTHERS (our Invoicing partners)
How do we store your data?
NXTGEN securely stores your data using an encrypted server, remotely managed by our MSP.
NXTGEN will keep your relevant data for no longer than is reasonable (under ICO guidance).
For HMRC audit purposes this may be up to 6 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data unless there is any justification to keep it (Tax law/Audit requirements etc). In most cases, we will review the data we hold annually and delete as appropriate. At any point, you may request that we delete your data under article 17 GDPR (your right to erasure/right to be forgotten).
NXTGEN would like to send you information about job opportunities that we think you might like, as well as those of our clients and partners, for instance:
• TEC Partners Limited (05092052) and TEC Partners (South East) Limited (03970090)
If you have agreed to receive marketing information/job updates etc, you may always opt-out at a later date. (We have an UNSUBSCRIBE link on our email footer).
You have the right at any time to stop NXTGEN from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the TEC Recruitment Group, just email or call and we will amend your record.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click HERE
What are your data protection rights?
NXTGEN would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request NXTGEN for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NXTGEN correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NXTGEN to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that NXTGEN erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NXTGEN restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NXTGEN transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Phone: 01603 273489
Or write to us: NXTEN Recruitment, GDPR Focal Point, Fuel Studios, Kiln Lane, Pottergate, Norwich, NR2 1DX
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — NXTGEN uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — NXTGEN uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. NXTGEN sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Phone: 01603 629499
Or write to us: NXTGEN Recruitment, GDPR Focal Point, Fuel Studios, Kiln Lane, Pottergate, Norwich, NR2 1DX
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that NXTGEN has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office).
Phone: 0303 123 1113. Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
|_ga||.nxtgenrecruitment.co.uk||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||.nxtgenrecruitment.co.uk||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_132896867_2||.nxtgenrecruitment.co.uk||Analytics||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 minute|
|PHPSESSID||www.nxtgenrecruitment.co.uk||Necessary||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.||session|