NXTGEN has a unique opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a market-leading manufacturing business based in Peterborough. The Financial Accountant role is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to further their career by joining a business that has a reputation developing their employee's. As a Financial Accountant you will be expected to analysis and understand financial and KPI data, implementing opportunities to improve processes to maximise efficiency and manage both financial and management reporting. The Financial Accountant role will report directly into the finance business partner and will be expected to support the timely and accurate production of key accounts.
- Support in preparation and management of balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist in month end and year end processes
- Ensure that both customer and system processes are challenged to ensure all functions are productive
- Business partnering with wider businesses to support growth and development
- Identify opportunities to implement change to drive business processes and performance
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA part qualified ideally coming towards the end of their studies. Prior experience in a similar Management Accounts role would be beneficial. Any previous experience within the manufacturing or production environment would be highly desirable, but not essential. The role would require you to manage your own workload as well as support the wider team when needed. Excellent analytical skills are essential and strong finance systems experience would also be desirable. The Financial Accountant role is an ideal opportunity for any candidate looking to gain exposure to a market leading firm who develop their employee's and have a real desire to promote from within.