If you are a Senior FP&A Manager and want to work with one of the regions leading and most high profile employers then look no further. This business is innovative and forward thinking with growth in existing markets as well as new ones following strategic acquisitions in the last couple of years, creating fantastic opportunities for career development and progression internally. As Senior FP&A Manager, you will work closely with the Head of FP&A, deputising as required, to deliver quality financial data across this global group. You will play a key role in the delivery of month end management reports, including insights on financial performance vs budget and ongoing forecasts. This Senior FP&A role will also have fantastic opportunities to add value within the team and wider business through review and improvement of reporting processes and analysis tools. You will also work closely with overseas subsidiaries to ensure local budgets and forecasts are delivered to a consistent standard, before consolidating for group submission.
Key responsibilities of the Senior FP&A Manager role will include:
- Coordinating with business units to deliver month end reporting requirements including all budget and forecasting updates for group
- Play a key role in the delivery of 1, 3 and 5 year plans, using complex financial models to provide insights that will ultimately influence business decisions
- Review and check deliverables and reports before submission to the Head of FP&A and CFO
- Significant involvement in the design and improvement of financial reporting tools, working closely with the Financial Systems team to create reporting efficiencies
- Drive high quality and best in class reporting across the team, working with the Head of FP&A to ensure BU leaders have access to up to date financial data
- Deputise for the Head of FP&A as required
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with proven post qualified experience working within FP&A or commercial finance. Prior experience gained within a large or globally operating business (listed or privately owned) would be significantly advantageous. You will be confident in using complex financial models to review large data sets within Excel, providing accurate scenario based forecasts and financial insights. Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement experience with senior leadership is essential given the very business facing and high profile nature of the role. You will also ideally have had prior experience consolidating group reports to demanding reporting deadlines.
The successful candidate will be joining an incredibly impressive group with outstanding career development prospects.