NXTGEN are looking for an Audit Senior to join an award-winning team based in Cambridge working on a mixed portfolio of clients and industries, to plan and perform an accurate processing of client's accounts whilst also undertaking account preparation duties. As an Audit Senior, you will benefit from a continuous professional development program that allows you to progress and develop your skillset further as well as utilising your existing knowledge. As a senior member of the Audit team, you will also take on responsibility for the development of junior staff, reviewing their work to ensure the firms high standards are continuously met. The Audit Senior will also have the opportunity to lead client site Audit's, acting as the main point of contact to businesses.
The main responsibilities of an Audit Senior will include:
- Undertaking client audit assignments such as attending client premises from time to time and in-house preparation, which will take up most of the role
- Planning audits to be reviewed by a Partner or Manager
- Preparing a set of accounts and drafting tax computations
- Plan towards set deadlines
- Be highly motivated and organised to meet deadlines and manage time accordingly to your and your client's needs
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience of planning and working on audits of numerous sizes within a UK based accountancy practice
The successful candidate will be joining a firm that are currently experiencing a sustained period of growth and that can offer excellent career development prospects across a range of departments.