NXTGEN have an exciting new opportunity for a Credit Controller to work with a highly successful business who continue to grow year by year. As Credit Controller, you will assist in the day-to-day management and update for the collection of cash from a high volume (circa 2,000) of live accounts. You'll also be involved with all general duties from telephone calls and emails to customers, cash postings, chasing monthly accounts and pre legal action if required. Our client prides themselves on excellent customer service, so as Credit Controller you will be expected to build great relationships with customers to maintain the brilliant reputation of the company.
Key responsibilities for the Credit Controller role will include:
- Daily Cash Postings from bank statements, daily banking of cheques and notifications from depots of any payments received
- Preparation of the new accounts which can vary from each company/customer
- Dealing with queries raised from invoices sent from various companies
- Monthly closing of the sales ledger accounts
- Monthly preparation for Direct Debit payments
- Chasing customers to encourage payments by Direct Debit
- Being first point of contact for incoming calls
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience in a similar Credit Control position. You'll need to be used to working in a fast paced, high-volume environment given the size and complexity of this business. Having a knowledge of, or willing to learn about Legal Court Litigation Action would be desired. This role is offering a great opportunity to work to within a fantastic company who can facilitate on going development and progression.